Key features for effective parent communication
- Attractive, targeted, personalised emails to parents, with flexible options for automatically consolidating messages into daily or weekly summaries.
- Online 'mailbox' for secure access to more sensitive messages, and a complete communication history.
- Online reply and consent forms - easy for staff to create forms, send reminders, and download replies straight into a spreadsheet.
- Easy text messaging, including unique 'remote text message' feature which enables staff on a trip to text all parents directly with a single message from any mobile.
- Integrated with existing systems - reads contacts and groups directly from your MIS, integrates with My School Portal, various SSO/authentication options including Firefly, Google, Office 365.
- Easy way to securely publish reports and assessments online.
- Customised with your own name and branding.
SchoolPost is easy for staff and parents to use, and runs in any standard browser on any device. You can also manage staff permission levels to keep control of what goes out and when, with an optional message approval process.
why choose SchoolPost?
SchoolPost covers all aspects of parent communication from routine letters to trip forms to individual reports and assessments.
- Inclusive, reliable two-way parent communication
- Proven high rates of parental engagement
- Big savings in admin time and costs
- Makes it easy to manage the timing and flow of information to parents