Empetus WebCMS: Easy Website Content Management
Bring your site to life with regularly updated content - and make it easy to maintain in-house!
Empetus WebCMS is an easy to use browser-based system enabling non-technical users to update your website or intranet. Full web standards compliance ensures accessibility, browser-compatibility and ease of ongoing website maintenance.
Sites incorporating WebCMS are built in conjunction with one of our design partners - so if you are looking for a new site we would recommend that you speak to one of them first. The designers will help to plan the implementation of your site and will work with us to deliver the complete package including the content management system.
Empetus WebCMS features
- Simple yet powerful system enabling authorised personnel to easily update, add, edit and/or remove content items on your website or intranet.
- Built into a new website or supplied and configured as an 'add-on' to your existing site.
- Rapid publishing of news, vacancies and other variable content without the need to involve your web designers or technical team.
- Pages published by the system comply with web standards - ensuring accessibility, browser-compatibility and ease of ongoing maintenance.
- Dated information (e.g. past events or old news stories) is automatically 'expired' and removed from the website.
- Summary information such as latest news headlines or dates of forthcoming events (for example) can automatically be replicated on the site's homepage whenever new items are added - helping to keep the homepage fresh yet requiring no additional work.
- Uses 'What You See is What You Get' editor with a look and feel similar to common word processors. Anyone capable of using a standard word processor can easily place text and graphics on your web pages.
- Retains current 'look and feel' - no risk of accidental impact on other pages or the appearance of the site as a whole.
- Pictures and graphics you insert are automatically re-sized and optimized for your web pages.
- Password protection and customisable user security/access rights.
- Editorial and authorisation processes, enabling defined user groups to write new content ready for approval by others prior to publication on the 'live' site.
- Straightforward web-based interface which authorised personnel may access through a standard web browser, anywhere on your network or remotely over the internet.