SchoolPost has been designed specifically to integrate with existing systems and data - minimizing set-up and maintenance work and complementing other communication tools.
- Reads all contact data and groups directly from your MIS - either on an automated schedule or with a couple of clicks if you prefer to run updates manually. We can read data from iSAMS, SchoolBase, WCBS PASS & 3Sys, SIMS, SchoolManager, Engage, Arbor, e1, CMIS, Progresso etc and have successfully imported data from 'home-made' systems and spreadsheets so are confident that we can read from any source - please contact us if you need to ask about your own system.
- Links to an existing portal or intranet - e.g. use the portal for general documents such as policies and use SchoolPost to add targeted messaging, alerts and reply forms.
- RESTful SSO/authentication API enables SchoolPost to provide a single-sign-on service for a bespoke parent portal or other school systems.
- Options (REST API and SharePoint Web Parts) to show latest SchoolPost messages within a school portal, and to simultaneously change the SchoolPost and SharePoint/AD passwords to keep them synchronised.
- Data gathered from reply forms and surveys is easily exported into standard office systems. All exported data includes your MIS codes for easy cross-referencing.
- See also how SchoolPost is customised.
Contact us to discuss how SchoolPost can be configured to meet your school's needs.