SchoolPost: Online Reports and Exam Results
SchoolPost provides a fast, easy, secure way to distribute individual documents such as reports, assessments and exam results online. Just upload a batch of documents and the system takes care of the rest - automatically emailing every parent (or student where appropriate) with a secure link to their report.
- Simply upload a batch of documents referenced by your pupil code (or name*).
- System automatically emails the appropriate parents or students with a link.
- Users log on to the secure website to retrieve the report document.
The system is designed to take advantage of the immediacy of email coupled with the backup and security of web-based access to the documents themselves, which are encrypted and stored on a secure server.
- Significant savings for the school on print and postage.
- Parents see reports sooner than if they had been sent by traditional post.
- Ideal for GCSE & A level results - can be timed to go live at 6am on results day.
- The school can see at a glance which parents and students have viewed (or not viewed) their reports.
- Also used for attendance, merit letters, exam results, even locker codes - anything where individual documents need to be quickly distributed to parents, students or both.
The emails sent to parents notifying them that the report is available can be sent immediately, or can become part of your school's daily or weekly 'digest' email to parents - i.e. a part of an automated electronic end of term mailing. Some schools also attach an online reply form for parents to comment or give feedback on the report.
* If it is easier for your school to produce documents identified by pupil name rather than MIS code SchoolPost can distribute those too, by matching on the pupil names in the SchoolPost system. Let us know if you would like further information about producing suitable documents.
"Just want to add our support for the new electronic report system. It's fantastically quick; no more waiting for the post while our son gives us a rose tinted version of the hard copy reality! And it saves postage, energy and paper too. What a good idea. We wish other schools would follow suit."
Perse School Parent