SchoolPost: Reply and Consent Forms
Putting reply slips and consent forms online improves response rates and saves administration time.
How much time does your admin team spend chasing and collating replies when you need to know who's coming to a parents' evening or who has given their consent for a field trip? SchoolPost makes it easy to gather this data online and then download it straight into a spreadsheet.
- Easy for staff to design a form (or copy/edit one from a template) and email a link to parents.
- Easy for parents to click the link to complete and 'sign' the form.
- Re-directs parents to your payment system if payment is also required.
- Staff can see at a glance at any point in time who has - or who has not - replied.
- Easy to send a reminder to parents who have not replied.
- Easy to download replies in a range of formats - open straight into Excel, Word or other standard programs.
- It's also easy to send messages to parents who have replied, e.g. parents of pupils who are going on a trip!
- See these response statistics!
"The response forms save us SO much time – I cannot imagine how we did it before!"
Hornsby House School
"I love PersePost! I have 84 out of 99 replies from year 7 parents for the Geography fieldtrip and still 4 days to go before the deadline."
The Perse School
"... quick and easy and the response data file works really well, saving administration time"
Moira House School