SchoolPost: Online Parent Mailbox
As well as emailing and texting parents SchoolPost also provides all users with their own personal online mailbox or 'webspace'. This is a permanent record of all their messages from the school, easily accessible in one place, always there to refer back to. It is customised with your school's existing image to look and feel like an integral part of your school's systems.
- Secure, permanent, searchable record of every message from the school.
- All relevant messages and documents in one place, always there to refer back to.
- Access through any standard browser - so even if an email has been accidently lost or deleted (or simply downloaded to a different PC or device) it is easy to access the online copy of the message.
The mailbox acts as backup to the school's emails, helping to make sure that parents see and act on every important message from the school. It includes direct links to reply and consent forms (where appropriate) and gives a clear indication of which messages have been read and replied to. All emails which parents receive from the system automatically include a link to their individual mailbox.
From the school's perspective the mailbox also:
- Reduces school admin time re-sending lost messages and chasing responses.
- Enables the school to see exactly who has viewed and responded to every message, so it is easy to send a reminder to parents who have not replied.
"The KingsPost system is really good. It is very useful to be able to review all the past newsletters
in one place rather than via old emails."
King's School Parent