SchoolPost: Emails to Parents
Well presented emails capture parents' attention and help improve parental engagement. SchoolPost emails are customised to match your school's existing identity - giving a professional, consistent appearance to all school communication.
- SchoolPost makes it easy to email parents by class, yeargroup, field trip, sports groups etc.
- All emails match your school's visual identity and make it clear which child the message relates to.
- All messages also go into the parent's online mailbox as backup to the email.
If your school creates a lot of messages the system can be configured to automatically collate multiple messages - even from different members of staff - into a single 'digest' email to parents at the end of each day (or week, or whenever you prefer).
- Staff add messages throughout the day to their yeargroup, class, teaching groups, field trip members etc.
- At your specified daily time each parent receives a neatly formatted email listing just their own new messages.
Many schools use this consolidated email approach to automatically manage the flow of routine information, ensuring that parents are not bombarded with separate emails from different members of staff or on different subjects throughout the day. Of course authorised staff can also over-ride this and send an individual email out immediately when appropriate.
- Configured to come from an @yourschool address (if you wish) with replies going directly back to the school.
- 'View' and 'reply' links within the emails are automatically inserted by the system and take parents directly to linked documents or online reply forms.